The data indexed for publication search are publication metadata registered in the Current Research Information Systems (CRIS) of the Danish research institutions.
Any research institution must make publication data available:
Researcher information is harvested from the descriptions exposed by the instutions, althought only those researchers with one or more publications in the database will be published.
All data are acquired, processed and indexed in a fully automated process — no human intervention is applied. The consistency, integrity and quality of the metadata exposed in this database rest on the consistency, integrity and quality of the data exposed by the CRIS systems.
National Exchange Formats
The development of the national Danish metadata formats are overseen by the Steering Committee. Current members are:
- Lotte Faurbæk, Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education, (SFU), chairman.
- Adrian Price, University of Copenhagen. Member, representing the research institutions.
- Lotte Faurbæk, Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education, representing The Danish Bibliometric Research Indicator, (BFI).
- 1 representative for The Open Access Indicator, (OA-I). Represented by the technical provider of The Open Access Indicator (from 2017: DTU Library).
- 1 representative for The Danish National Research Database, (DDF). Represented by the technical provider of The Danish National Research Database (from 2017: DTU Library).
- Birthe Krog, Technical University of Denmark. Secretary for the Steering Committee.
For a full description of the research institutions, including CRIS data, visit the Institutions page.