The DDF software is updated regularly with fixes and enhancements. You can find an overview of the changes made to the software on this page.
- Danish Institute for International Studies is now providing data to the Danish National Research Database / DIIS.
- The Danish Open Access Indicator has moved to a separate website.
- Ability to limit search results to publications with Open Access permissions.
- Walk-in access at Danish Libraries for specific articles are visualised using Google Maps based on data from the National Aggregated Link resolver (NAL).
- Implementation of links to externally stored Open Access full texts.
- Researcher Profiles have been added to The Danish National Research Database
- SFI – The Danish National Centre for Social Research is now providing publication data to The Danish National Research Database. Researcher profiles will be added later this summer.
- Various improvements to the user interface i.a. sorting on first author.
- University Colleges Denmark is now providing data to the Danish National Research Database
- Per default three authors are displayed on the search result page and on the single record page with the option to display all authors on the single record page.
- Authors are linked to their affiliations with numbers
Enhanced presentation of research institutions on the Institutions page and when using the facet 'Research Institution'.
Various improvements, including enhanced search result refinement (new facet on submission year) and improved integration (altmetric.com):
- Select records for save to Mendeley, export to RIS and BibTex or for emailing the citations
- Altmetrics indicator added to user interface
- Facet on submission year
- Citation email function implemented
- Improved integration with Google Scholar.
Interface and search technology upgraded.